The Primal Reflex Release Technique™ Live-Training Seminar
Once you have completed the Primal Reflex Release Technique™ Home Study Course, it is time to take the next step toward becoming a fully trained PRRT practitioner.
Please note that the Primal Reflex Release Technique™ Home Study Course is a prerequisite to taking a Live-Training Seminar; you must have purchased your own copy of the course and have completed it before signing up for a seminar.
What to Expect at the Live-Training Seminar
The PRRT Live-Training Seminar has been held in dozens of locations around the United States and worldwide in Japan, Denmark, Ireland, and England, with seminars in other countries coming soon. Your exciting experience begins on the morning of the first day and typically concludes mid-day on day two. The Saturday/Sunday format makes it possible to attend the Live-Training Seminar without missing valuable time and income away from your practice. A qualified instructor will take you through the steps for the exam and each technique, and will be able to answer all of your questions. Your instructor will also be available after you return home for follow-up inquiries you may have. How many other seminars have you attended that offer this rare after-seminar instructor access?
At the PRRT Live-Training Seminar, You Will:
- • Learn to perform the One-Minute NocioceptivExam™
- This unique exam allows for a rapid assessment of the underlying cause of a patient’s pain. It quickly identifies overly protective muscle and joint reflexes, so their influence may be reduced or eliminated with PRRT techniques.
- • Learn 30 or more Primal Reflex Release Techniques™
- These techniques address the most common conditions you face each day in your practice. You will observe other attendees being treated and see their pain released, usually in a matter of seconds. You will also have the opportunity to practice on other attendees.
- • Receive an extensively detailed manual
- The Live-Training Seminar manual contains pictures and step-by-step instructions for each of the 30 techniques that will be demonstrated. Techniques take about 12 seconds to perform and provide pain release with speed and ease, requiring virtually no force or manipulation.
- • Learn the Fundamental Theory behind PRRT
- You will learn why primal reflexes influence pain; about protective reflexes, the withdrawal reflex, and the startle reflex and how they relate to the PRRT model; and about PRRT and the dura mater, and which muscles have direct and indirect influences on it. By the end of the seminar, you will understand how the Primal Reflex Release Technique™ fits into your the scheme of pain management.
- By the time you return to work on Monday morning, you will have a changed perspective on pain relief and your practice. As you introduce the skills that you have learned into your practice, you may soon discover that you have a new-found reputation in the town as the “go-to practitioner” for rapid release of pain.
If you are interested in sponsoring a PRRT Live-Training Seminar in your area, please email